Who can buy?
Many biofeedback devices are OTC (Over the Counter), however, the manufacturer has chosen to require certification or licensure for purchasing Scios and Eductors for professional use, and have listed them with the FDA as class ii Neurological devices to ensure confidence in the higher quality standards when used in medical offices. Home users may purchase the devices with a prescription; given that the devices are not prohibited substances, prescriptions are simple to obtain. Uncertified buyers purchasing through a prescription first, but seeking to use the device in the scope of stress reduction later, will be required to obtain a certification as a Biofeedback Technician before conducting sessions on others. If you have questions about obtaining a prescription, we can offer lists of licensed practitioners who are enthusiastic about stress reduction.
We do not collect payment from our website for these reasons, and require a phone interview to ensure your needs are met and all policies are understood prior to purchasing. We take enormous pleasure in being a full service brokerage with personal relationships with our customers.
Trade In Policies:
Many people ask how trade-ins of Scio USB and Indigos to new Eductors proceed. Upon receiving payment, the new Eductor is shipped usually the same or next business day.
- If Eductors are in stock in the U.S. expect the Eductor to arrive standard ground travel times with a tracking number issued and signature upon receipt required.
- If computers are included in the package, computers will be sent new in the original packaging separately.
- The used device being traded in does not get sent back to QX World, Ltd. in Budapest, Hungary until your Eductor arrives and is activated provisionally with our technical support, so that there is no down time without a device.
- Only after the Eductor is provisionally activated do you send your trade in device back to QX World, Ltd. in Budapest, Hungary via either FEDEX or UPS, as regular mail will cause delays.
- MindNRG pays the cost of shipping the new Eductor out, and trade in device customers agree to incur the cost of shipping via FEDEX or UPS the Scio USB or Indigo trade in device back to QX World, Ltd in Budapest, Hungary.
- The provisional Eductor software will be limited to 30 uses until QX World Ltd. receives your Scio USB or Indigo.
- Your Eductor will be fully activated without a 30-use counter after receipt of the trade-in device in Budapest, Hungary.
Return Policies on All Devices:
- For unopened device shipments, returns are accepted within 7 business days of payment.
- Used Eductor devices are not accepted for returns; the devices have a 2 year warranty and will be replaced if malfunctioning.
- Because this is a regulated medical device, a 10% restocking fee is charged for all returns within one week due to inspection services required.
- Separate inclusions on specials such as computers and event passes are non-transferable and not eligible for resale and must be returned with devices. Customers incur all shipping costs on returns.