The SCIO Universal Electrophyisiological Biofeedback System The SCIO (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operations System) is a Universal Electrophysiological Biofeedback System. It coordinates a complex electro-modal, biofeedback program with computer software in order to gather bioenergetic information of a client’s subconscious stress reactions. The information is gathered from the body through head electrodes and limb straps providing an accurate and precise picture of the client’s general reactivity profile and body electric calibration parameters. This information is selected and listed by the SCIO in order of the highest reaction and the stressors are analyzed in the course of a stress management session.
The SCIO Universal Electrophyisiological Biofeedback System
The SCIO Universal Electrophysiological Biofeedback System is one of the most sophisticated tools in the world of biofeedback today. The SCIO combines all known applications of Biofeedback and a unique medical software, allowing you to provide your client with the best alternative care. The SCIO measures the basic electrical factors of the body and produces feedback that can be audio, visual or haptic (the haptic response means electro-stimulating the skin to reduce electro-stress and help prompt relaxation). Healthy tissue will respond in a predictable way, while unhealthy tissues will conduct pulses differently, producing different readings. Traumatized, inflamed or degenerative tissue all produce different readings compared to the client’s baseline norm. Thus in the cybernetic loop, the SCIO measures the body electric and produces feedback for entrainment through electrical stimulation.
What does the SCIO do?
The SCIO is indicated for use as a Biofeedback system, with the following functions:
- Stress Reduction and Lifestyle Questionnaire.
- Simple EEG (electroencephalography) biofeedback brain wave stress reduction.
- Three-pole ECG (electrocardiography) simple heart awareness and biofeedback stress reduction.
- EMG (electromyography) biofeedback for simple re-education of muscles.
- GSR (galvanic skin response) biofeedback.
- Global Voltammetric Charge Stability in the biofeedback loop.
This unique combination of Biofeedback applications and micro-current stimulation has proven positive effects in the following areas:
- Detection of stress and reduction of stress.
- Muscular re-education from injury, muscle weakness or dystonia.
- Rectification of charged stability imbalance and redox potential.
The SCIO Software. Healthy programming.
The operating software behind the SCIO/EDUCTOR is the largest medical software in the energetic medicine world today. With every new version, the software is enlarged and improved to offer you, the Biofeedback specialist, the best means to help your clients manage their stress.
Some special SCIO applications include:
- MERIDIAN SYSTEM SUPPORT: Stimulates and adjusts the meridian system utilizing a safe, needle-less technique.
- SCALAR AUTO PROGRAM: Supports vortex energy centers in the being, also known as the Chakra system.
- TRIVECTOR PROGRAM: A deep balancing program designed for stabilizing the trivector (voltage, amperage, resistance) and increasing the client or patient’s energy levels
- MUSCULAR RE-EDUCATION FOR ATHLETES: Includes several programs designed for muscular re-education for sport injuries and muscular enhancement for athletes
- MUSCULAR RE-EDUCATION FOR INJURED MUSCLES: Muscular re-education for injured muscles
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming)
: Designed for stress reduction, emotional stress management on a deep level
- EMG, EEG, ECG, GSR BIOFEEDBACK CHART: Electromyography biofeedback, simple electroencephalography biofeedback, three-pole electrocardiography biofeedback and galvanic skin response applications
- HYPER-REACTANT REACTIVITY TRAINING: Records and balances the reactivity scores to several hundred items in the Matrix
QX World, Ltd. (2018). Scio. Retrieved from https://www.qxworldltd.com/